Calving and Lambing Camera – Premium PTZ
Fully featured calving & lambing camera ideal for even the biggest shed.
Perfect for: Sheds – 80m x 80m (260ft x 260ft)
- 1.3 Mega Pixels, 360 degree Pan, Tilt and Zoom (PTZ) 20 x Optical Zoom – Crystal Clear HD Images – see which way up the hooves are, if the bag is over the face and read the ear tag in even the biggest sheds.
- 150m Night Vision – gives a fantastic image in even the pitch black.
- Microphone (optional) – know if there is something happening in the shed just by listening.
- Up to 128GB on-board recording- check back to see if the animal has had its first suck, or use it as a security camera at other times of the year.
- Camera is IP66 – waterproof and dust proof
- All other components are fully ‘farm proofed’
- Fully networked camera – you can check your animals on any smart phone / tablet or computer from any where in the world (subject to a network connection).
We have put together this kit so that it is not only easy to install but is also fully protected from the harsh environments found on farms, with all components protected NOT just the camera itself.
Additional to that we fine tune the kit to suit your exact installation needs – lengths of cable, type of mounting required, type of cable clips required etc. If you need a set up that is not in this kit – just get in touch!
What’s included in the kit?
- 1 x Farmer’s Eye Premium PTZ 1.3MP Camera.
- Bespoke Camera mounting kit prepared for your particular mounting scenario – Steel Beam, Timber Purlin, Masonary etc
- Exterior Shielded Duct Grade Cable prepared to the lengths you need.
- Full ‘Farm-Proofing’ LINK
- 2 x Premium or Standard Wireless Transmitters (if required).
- All clips required for your particular cable runs – timber / masonry /girder clips etc
- Installation Instructions and on the day telephone / remote support.
- 30 Days no quibble returns policy and 2 Years Warranty.
- No ongoing charges!
Want to find out more check out our livestock pages here where you can see demo video or contact us for more information!